Etere is now offering its professional newsroom software with an on-premise, permanent licence. Unlike a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, users own the software after purchase.
Etere offers both options of a permanent licence and software as a Service (SaaS), allowing on-premise, cloud, or hybrid models
Integration with Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve
Etere says its platform will soon be compatible with Blackmagic’s DaVinci Resolve post-production and video editing application. The Etere BMD Davinci Resolve panel will connect the Etere Nunzio database with BMD Davinci Resolve. With the seamless integration between Etere Ecosystem and BMD Davinci Resolve, content editors can access the professional editing, colour, effects, and post-production video editing software by Blackmagic directly from the Etere interface.
Additionally, all Etere users on a support contract have unlimited software updates and upgrades.
According to Etere, Nunzio Newsroom empowers users to work faster and better. With its full NRCS features, users can easily manage the end-to-end workflow of any newsroom environment, from planning news stories to managing newsroom automation on-air playback. Furthermore, it can concurrently handle complex stories with multiple media elements, including video files, live streams, graphics, and secondary media files.
Key features include:
- Supports Newtek NDI;
- Insert and edit lower thirds, graphics, and news tickers without any external graphics inserter;
- Supports E-paper and website uploads;
- Flexible and scalable production workflow;
- Fully configurable data model;
- Customisable user rights, agenda, and communication tools, ready to support large teams working remotely;
- News tickers to create custom carousels;
- Supports Dante audio for superior audio quality;
- Real-time updates support a collaborative workflow;
- Supports teleprompters; and
- Add and update playlists from social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube, directly from the Nunzio interface.