Etere Nunzio transforms news broadcast with an all-new graphics insertion capability that streamlines the creation and delivery of lower thirds, graphics, and news tickers without any external graphics inserter.
Etere is ready to drive your newsroom to a new level of efficiency with the latest release of an integrated graphics inserter for Etere Nunzio Newsroom. As part of a new release of enhanced features, Etere Nunzio Newsroom allows an effortless insertion of lower thirds, news graphics, and news tickers, without having to incur large Capex costs for under-utilised graphics hardware.
The enhanced Etere Nunzio Newsroom allows better personalisation and greater flexibility in the visual aspect of news reporting. It features an advanced graphics editor with an intuitive drag-and-drop feature for journalists to insert lower thirds, news graphics, news tickers, and logos into the story editor. The lower thirds provide essential information and context to the broadcast on the screen. In addition, they enhance a news broadcast, especially a live one. Etere Nunzio is also the perfect solution for every screen format.
Etere Nunzio Newsroom provides all the software tools needed to develop a story from the initial idea to the final broadcast, all from a single interface. It features the software tools that enhance collaborative remote working newsrooms. Etere connects cross-department workflows and enables organisations to collaborate better, reduce repetitive tasks and work more efficiently.
The feature-rich graphics editor integrates seamlessly in a highly automated newsroom environment. Etere Nunzio Newsroom’s software-defined architecture is easy to implement and completely scalable to the broadcasters’ needs. Journalists can select the templates and populate them with content. Drag and drop to insert the graphic file into the news story. Once completed, they can run a quick preview from the same interface and send the news story to playout. News editors can also repurpose news assets and graphics for social media or a repeat broadcast with direct access to the centralised database.
Etere Nunzio Newsroom Key Features:
- Integrated graphics editor to create/edit/insert lower thirds, news graphics, and news tickers.
- Manage complex stories with multiple video elements such as video files, live streams, graphics, and secondary media files concurrently.
- Supports Newtek NDI.
- Supports E-paper and website upload.
- Add/update playlists from social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube directly from Nunzio interface.
- Real-time updates.
- Supports MOS-compliant Teleprompters.
- Flexible and scalable production workflow.
- Fully configurable data model.
- Sophisticated rights, search, and communication tools.
- News tickers to create custom carousels.
- Supports Dante audio for superior audio quality.
- Connects cross-department workflows.
- Collaborate better, reduce repetitive tasks and work more efficiently.