Hong Kong’s i-CABLE Communications Limited has welcomed the following new management appointments:
- Mr. Alan Lui Siu-Lun has been appointed as Director of Strategy and Transformation. Mr. Lui was the chief marketing officer in a virtual bank and the chief operating officer in a world known loyalty company. With extensive experience in charting strategy and overseeing execution, Mr. Lui will be heading up the Strategy & Transformation Office in strengthening our Group’s strategic blueprint and commercial development.
- Ms. Regina Kwan Wai-Ling has been appointed as Director of News and Infotainment. Ms. Kwan will also be the General Manager of i-CABLE News Limited and i-CABLE Finance Media Limited. Ms. Kwan is a media veteran with more than 20 years of experience. She has developed a distinguished career as senior management in a prominent media organisation. Ms. Kwan will oversee and direct news and infotainment development, and lead Mr. Hui Fong-Fai and Ms. Edna Tse of i-CABLE News to strengthen content creation and curation of programmes.
- Ms. Irene Hui Lai-Kwan has been appointed as Transformation Lead. Ms. Hui is a professional accountant with solid experience in audit, finance, accounting and advisory services in various industries. Ms. Hui will be responsible for process re-engineering to improve management and operational efficiency.
- Mr. Hong Wai-Lun has been appointed as Transformation Lead. Mr. Hong is a digital marketing, digital product and e-commerce expert with entrepreneurship experience. Mr. Hong will work with various departments in the Group in formulating its digital go-to market strategy and implementation plan.
- Mr. Lionel Kwok Shuk-Yi has been appointed as Transformation Lead. Mr. Kwok was a former general manager of a government-subvented tourism promotion organization. He also held a range of management positions at two IT companies and a well-known airline company. Mr. Kwok will be responsible for formulating optimisation and investment plan on network, infrastructure and application systems.
- Mr. Edmond Yip Ka-Shing has been appointed as Transformation Lead. Previously, Mr. Yip was involved in private equity funds and technology start-ups. Prior to that, he was the management of a well-known multinational group for many years. Mr. Yip will be responsible for identifying new business development opportunities and will assist in strategising subscription sales and marketing.