The new version of Curator has ‘arrived’. Say hello to Curator Arrival 3.0!
This release has focused on making remote editing and managing your media even easier. So what’s changed?
- Search highlighting – the most user-requested feature – to help you better understand your search results.
- Tool-tip walkthroughs now help new users learn the product and upgrading users to learn what’s changed.
- The Curator for Adobe Panel now offers a cool sub-clip import function for when you only want to import a section of an asset.
- An even better Curator Clip Link experience with search highlighting and List View.
- Easier user account management, including self-service account creation and management.
- Speed, performance, and user experience enhancements in Curator Connect, making asset ingest even easier, especially for home workers.
- Oh, and the fact it’s got the word ‘Arrival’ in the name (don’t worry, all will be explained in the blog post).