In a special online Mistika 10 Masterclass, NYC colourist and finishing artist Jan Klier will share his top-pick features and workflows and reveal why he switched from another grading system to Mistika Boutique.
During this live session, Jan will be covering the following topics:
- Workflow from Adobe Premiere to Mistika Boutique
- Beauty work
- Creative B&W grading
- Effect keying with Keyframe Editor
- Quick balance with Primaries
- Management of short-form content with Storyboard and Gangs
- Custom Frequency Separation filter
- Match colours using Snapshots
Prize draw entry for all the participants!
Join “Jan Kliers’ top-pick of Mistika Boutique” session for a chance to win one of two cool prizes. SGO and Boris FX are giving away a 1 Year License of Mistika Boutique Professional Immersive Edition or 1 Year License of Silhouette Paint OFX! Everyone participating in the session will be automatically entered in the giveaway.