Flanders Scientific has introduced the MediaLight Mk2 E26/110v AC A19 bulb, designed for critical colour grading post-production environments. It is designed to provide lighting that conforms to the recommended CIE D65 specification for ambient illumination when working on video programs. Use of this product allows compliance with the latest SMPTE standards and recommendations for reference viewing environment conditions.
- Designed to utilise existing desktop lamps
- High-accuracy 6500K CCT (Correlated Colour Temperature)
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) ≥ 98 Ra
- Colour-stable dimming and instant warm-up
- Optimised for Lutron dimmers
- 8 watts 110v AC 60Hz
- 800 Lumens
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 120° beam angle
This is not an ordinary bulb. It contains 32 individual Colorgrade Mk2 chips (more than the 1m MediaLight Mk2 Eclipse, but with identical spectral power distribution) and warms up instantly.