Adobe Premiere Pro performance improvements for June 2022 include:
- Proxies Improvements – New Proxy Badges make it easier to distinguish between proxy files and source media, giving editors the option to burn-in watermarks so everyone working on the project can see which media is being used.
- Graphic Features – Users who like to add more impact to their text characters and graphics, now have new gradients, strokes, and shadows options in Adobe’s Essential Graphics tools.
- Workspace Updates – The new Essentials workspace will help users working on a laptop streamline their screen real estate, including giving users the option to toggle through control panels like effects, colour, graphics, and audio, more efficiently.
- Social Content Features – The new Vertical Video workspace helps users working with social content deliver just as quickly as horizontal.
- GPU-accelerated effects including the Magnify, Replicate, Spherize, and Wave effects.
- Improved H264/HEVC encoding on Apple M1 systems.
- Support for RED V-RAPTOR camera.
Check all the feature here.