SIGGRAPH Asia 2021 invites you to submit your best works and innovative ideas at the 14th ACM SIGGRAPH Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques this 14th to the 17th of December in Tokyo, Japan.
Your latest research and cutting-edge technologies form the bedrock of knowledge, inspiration, and immersive learning within the CG and Interactive Techniques community. Join hundreds of fellow scholars, creative practitioners, and industry professionals to elevate industry standards and inspire new generations with your amazing work.
Given the current climate, SIGGRAPH would like to assure all submitters that your works (if they are accepted) will still be published in the Digital Library regardless of whether the physical event will be able to take place. SIGGRAPH is optimistic and is currently planning towards a physical event in Tokyo, Japan. However, in event that the virus situation does not improve and/or travel restrictions are still in place, we will make it possible for you to present your work virtually.
Alongside the conference programs, we are also calling for the next generation CG professionals to come forward and volunteer at SIGGRAPH Asia 2021. Be an integral part of the SIGGRAPH Asia eco-system, and gain exclusive event perks, insights, and networking opportunities!
- 20 May 2021 – Technical Papers 22:00 UTC/GMT
- 27 June 2021 – Courses
- 15 July 2021 – Art Gallery, Emerging Technologies, XR (Extended Reality)
- 17 July 2021 – SV Team Leaders and SV Productions (SVP) Team
- 1 August 2021 – Computer Animation Festival
- 11 August 2021 – Technical Communications Posters
- Real-Time Live! (Open for submissions for the first-time in SIGGRAPH Asia’s history!)
- 14 August 2021 – Student Volunteers
- 2 October 2021 – Birds of a Feather
- To be confirmed – Demoscene