The newest firmware update (1.1.85) for the Flanders Scientific XM310K HDR reference monitor is now available.
- The algorithms used for the Peak Optimized Modulation Mode have been vastly improved based on extensive user feedback and months of additional research and development.
- The three available backlight modulation modes are now assignable to function keys for faster switching between Peak, Motion, and Contrast modes.
- Want to learn more about these selectable modulation modes? Click Here.
- Resolved some AWB process bugs.
- Resolved some Function Button response bugs.
- Resolves bug that may have required re-selection of EOTF if switching from one gamut option to another with the same primaries while in GaiaColor mode.